Keeping up with blog subscriptions has become an integral part of the day for most people. You have your cup of coffee, check the news, skim your e-mail, and then head over to your bookmarked blogs. Blogs are great for so many reasons:
- They can be a one-stop-shop for content specifically related to your interests.
- Compared to formal journalism, blogs are often written in a “Hey, Girlfriend!” kind of way, leaving the impression that the blogger actually IS your friend. Everyone needs more friends!
- Depending on how personal the blogs get, they can satisfy your inner voyeur. Pictures of their kids, homes, personal belongings? Yes, please!
Unfortunately, most blogs are not updated daily, so it is imperative that you have a very large handful of them to rotate through. If you feel as though your hands could hold a few more, try some of these:
- Tech Savvy Mama: Her mission is to help parents navigate the ever-changing world of technology. This mom is a family internet safety and security expert with a background in classroom technology integration. With sections for social media, safety, gadgets, education, lifestyle, and more, there is sure to be something here for your tech savvy family.
- Evolved Mommy: This mom writes about tech and gadgets as it relates to family life. She’ll also talk about nonsense and her life in Arkansas.
- Well Connected Mom: Her “slogan” is Technology Made Simple For Busy Moms. With more than 20 article categories, this blog succeeds in covering different ways to make technology work for you while saving you the hours to research and learn how to do it on your own.
- Geek Mummy: This English mum will share geek news, reviews, and advice, as well as family news and milestones that her 5-year-old geekdaughter and 3-year-old geekson achieve.
If there are any family and technology-related blogs that you can’t live without, please share them with us in the comments section!