MixUp DressUp is a perfect app to encourage creativity in the 3-and-up crowd.
The MixUp DressUp interactive dress-up app gives players ages 3 and up the opportunity to create dress-up combinations with just a swipe of their finger. Design super-cute fashions with the app’s mix-and-match format. Also, players can record their voice so that they can add their own cool comments!
MixUp DressUp is a fun and child-friendly app. There are NO ads and NO links to Facebook or email. MixUp DressUp was developed by a father and his two young daughters. Dad developed the app and daughters helped design the graphics and provided their voices. Have your little one add their voice and join in the fun, as well!
* 15 girls (featuring 3 skin tones)
* Over 3,300 possible outfits FREE and over 79,500 possible outfits including the two Spring 2013 Collections ($0.99 each)
* Player can record their name, a ‘poke phrase’ and five comments
* 2 built-in voices with encouraging comments and fun ‘poke’ phrases
* 7 whimsical backgrounds – Victorian Parlor, Medieval Castle, Cityscape, Mountains, Enchanted Forest, Colorful Hearts, and Dots & Cubes
* Over 23,000 possible pictures FREE and over 500,000 possible pictures including the two Spring 2013 Collections ($0.99 each)
* Save pictures of favorite Mix-Up Dress-Up creations to your photo album
The fashion models are split into three horizontal panels. Little fingers simply swipe across the top panel to select one of nine faces. Next, they swipe the middle panel to select the outfit they like best. Then, they swipe the bottom panel to select matching shoes. Use of the ‘swiping’ motion rather than ‘dragging-and-dropping’ allows even the most uncoordinated of hands the opportunity to create an elegant and fun creation. After flipping the panels to their heart’s content, kids can choose from 7 artfully designed backgrounds with just a tap on a button. Once their creation is complete, they can save it to a photo album. The MixUp DressUp app allows the player to record their own voice and also includes an option of two different voices that provide encouraging comments and a fun ‘poke’ phrase throughout the mix-and-match process.
Download NOW or visit www.mixupdressup.com to see the MixUp DressUp app in action.
*Free Kids App of the Day is on ongoing series on iPadKids where we hand select a free app to be featured every day. We can only guarantee that the app was free at the time of publishing, so get in quick so you don’t miss out!