Ever have one of those moments when your fingers move faster than your brain? You’re just sitting on the couch with your iPad, updating your Facebook status to let everyone know that you’re just sitting on the couch with your iPad, and the next thing you know, several screens flash by and you’ve deleted half your apps.
Don’t worry. It has happened to all of us. The good news is you can put your credit card away; you won’t have to re-purchase your lost apps! Turns out the folks at Apple really are geniuses and made it very simple for you to retrieve any app you may accidentally delete or purposely delete and then decide you want again.
How To Retrieve Accidentally Deleted Apps
- Open the App Store.
- Tap “Purchased” at the bottom of the screen.
- A list of your purchased and free apps will appear. Locate the app you want back.
- Tap the download button (cloud with downward-pointing arrow).
- If prompted to do so, log in to your Apple account.
- Joyously watch your app download onto your iPad.
- Oh, and share your joy and accomplishment in your Facebook status.