Puppet Workshop lets kids make their own hand puppet on the iPad. Pretty cool, huh? We thought so too, because it’s our Free App of the Day.
★★★ Participating in #AppyAppsforAutism Event Hosted byTechinspecialed & AppyMall.com ★★★
★★★ Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource ★★★
★★★★★ FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME (regularly $2.99)! IF YOU LIKE OUR APP PLEASE GIVE US A 5 STAR REVIEW★★★★★
“Puppet Workshop is possibly one of the best creative apps on the market… Your child will be brought on a journey of creativity and artistic wonderment.” – AppAbled
“Puppet Workshop opens the door to creativity! It is so easy to use that there is no limit to your kids’ creativity.” – Fun Educational Apps
“The navigation is smooth, and this app’s graphics are phenomenal…” – Smart Apps For Kids
“Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best – especially when they’re as well-executed, colourful and easy to use as Puppet Workshop – Creativity App for Kids.” – Apps Playground
“This app is great for children of any age. It’s very simple and easy to use.” – Super Mommy To The Rescue
“I love apps that encourage our kids to show their creativity and have fun making art! As far as this app goes, it is great because you can actually show your kids how to make “real-life” sock puppets…” – The iPhone Mom
Puppet Workshop was created to develop your child’s creativity. Choose a sock or glove which will become a virtual puppet. Create the eyes, nose, mouth and hair using a variety of buttons, strands, ornaments, etc. Place the puppet on the background available in the app or upload your own background from camera roll on your iPad. Alternatively, your child may use some paper, markers, crayons and independently create his or her own background that you can use in Puppet Workshop.
Do you like this game? Easy as 1-2-3 – use any socks, buttons, threads that you can find at home and create your own hand puppets. Put them on your hands, play different roles and have a lot of fun.
– Application suitable for children of all age groups
– Simple interface makes the app easy to use for kids
– 20 different socks and gloves from which you can create your puppet
– more than 150 items from which you can make eyes, hair, nose, mouth and other parts of the puppets
– 18 backgrounds available in the application. You can also add your own background image from camera roll on your iPad
– The puppets you create are stored and displayed in the application
– You can change puppets’ names
– Save your puppet as an image to your device
● this app does not collect or share any user’s personal information.
● this app does not contain ads.
● this app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
● this app does not contain social networks integration.
● this app contains “More Apps” external links on a separate page accessible through a “press and hold” button. The links to the apps are accessible by “double tap” buttons.
We would like to know what is your opinion about Puppet Workshop.
Does your child like this application? What needs to be improved or added?
It’s very important for us to create useful apps for kids, but in order to do so we really need your support.
If you notice any things which could be improved or if you have any ideas of some other features you would like to see in this application, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the application, please share your thoughts on our work with others – write a review of the app and rate it in App Store. It only takes a moment for you, but it is very important to us.
Thank you for your support.
★ VISIT US: www.jumpapp.eu
★ LIKE US: www.facebook.com/JumpApp
★ FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/JumpApp
★ FOLLOW US: www.pinterest.com/JumpApp
*Free Kids App of the Day is on ongoing series on iPadKids where we hand select a free app to be featured every day. We can only guarantee that the app was free at the time of publishing, so get in quick so you don’t miss out!